Tuesday, May 3, 2011

san diego zoo

First of all, I love giraffes. I think they are the coolest animal ever. 

Moving on..

 Britni, Ashley and their boys came down from Laguna last tuesday to go to the zoo with Sydney, London and me. It was an awesome experience. It was the first time I've ever been to the SD Zoo and I've always heard it was something that I had to do. I can now happily check it off my list. 


 How cute is Ashley? Are you kidding me? She is 6 months pregnant, by the way. You can't even TELL. It is just simply not fair. But I love her so much that I think she deserves it.
                                                     Sydney LOVES ashley. A lot.
This is such and Ashley face that I just had to throw it in here. 

 Sydney and I were lucky enough to steel London for the day and take her to the zoo with us. It was my first experience as a mom of two. Luckily, these two girls were nearly PERFECT all day.


I was using Kate's stroller (London's mom) and Sydney was too small for the sitting straight up seat and London wasn't loving sitting in the back and not being able to see so much. So, I figured out that if Sydney could fit in the luggage carrier, she would be happy to lay down. It worked like a charm. However, as soon as people would spot Sydney down below, they would give me "what an abusive mother you are" look. It was pretty funny. Despite the looks, I couldn't have been more proud of myself for figuring this situation out. 

                                                                  It was a great day at the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. so fun! we just went to the zoo the other day, too. all i wanted to see was the giraffes!!! i totally agree. they are the coolest!

    k, and i swear ashley can't really be pregnant. that is AMAZING! she looks like a little model. dang. and PLEASE push syd around in the stroller like that all the time. that is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless...seriously Ashley? Whats her secret? And you..you look fabulous too! I am so envious of your Cali weather. Soak it up!

    ReplyDelete