Monday, June 7, 2010

BYU Grads

For some reason I was never that excited about graduating from college. I guess it always felt so far off and a little impossible to do. I never saw myself in a cap and gown in the Marriott Center at BYU. However, just a few short weeks ago, We did it! We are college grads. Not that amazing for most of you out there, and I don't think for Christian either, but I'm pretty excited about it. The whole process was a lot more fun and exciting than I thought it would be. It was especially exciting for my parents that 5 members of my family (1 of those is not so official but we happily claim her) graduated all at the same time. Thank you to our families for being so supportive and excited for us. We had a great graduation weekend because of you!








No comments:

Post a Comment