Friday, January 28, 2011

Mary Martha

...has claimed her role as "Sydney's God - Mother." And I actually couldn't approve of anything more. After spending the last 4 days with us in San Diego, I feel like Mary knows Sydney as well as I do. She is incredible with her. I can't believe what a huge help she was and how much Sydney loves her.  We had a BLAST. It meant so much to me to have her here and spend some serious quality time with us.  There are few people that I love like I love Mary Martha. She is ONE OF A KIND and I couldn't love and appreciate her more.


6 comments:

  1. She is my pride and joy. You have been blessed with a perfect baby dear. She never even spit up or even drooled. I love that she doesn't even cry at night when she wakes. She just goo-goo's a little to relay she is ready to feed. You and Christian are very deserving of this angel. Y'all make the perfect parent combo. Love u. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary is the best- what a solid friend. Love that. I am so glad Sydney is such an angel baby. But if my boy comes out opposite I might be a little envious and bitter- just sayin'. Haha Jk. Love all the pics od sweet baby girl. She is so so so beautiful, can't seem to say it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, this is Martha Abell. I loved all the pictures of Sydney and MM!!! Thank you very much for posting them. Sydney is so beautiful and the Abell family is so happy for you and Christian. Thanks for the pictures of your cute baby and mine also!!! Love ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is precious!! Mary Martha told me all about her and how good of a baby she is. I'm lucky that my kids will have mm as an aunt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so precious, that little Sydney. She just looks so sweet and I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER. SO BADLY.

    ReplyDelete